Terms and Condition of this competition
By entering this competition, you agree to the following terms:
- Content and information you submit to ESTILA t/a Palantti Ltd is accurate and truthful.
- You are 21+age
- All images submitted are of original artwork created by yourself or the artist who gave you authorisation to submit on their behalf.
- Images submitted do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without prior written consent from its owner. Without limiting our rights, it is our policy to terminate all relations with any artist who infringes copyright upon our receipt of a notice of infringement from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal counsel.
- Accepted Media – we accept paintings, drawings, photography, digital art works and mixed media art works. We do not accept sculptural, moving and video art.
- The artwork which you submit must not include material that is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent and/or racist.
- Judging – should for any reason an announced judge be unable to judge the entries, remaining judges take over and complete the judging process according to the set schedule.
- Fairness of judging will be ensured throughout the judging process.
- Awards for the selected artists are described on the competition website: estilaartcompetition.com
- Usage of images – we reserve the right to publish images of your artwork on our website and other advertising channels to promote future competitions, you and your art work.
- By uploading your artwork, you authorise us to retain the images of such uploaded artwork in our system until the conclusion of the competition.
- ESTILA t/a Palantti Ltd reserves the right to change competition deadlines and dates due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Entry fee – you agree that all competition fees are non-refundable.
- ESTILA t/a Palantti Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any art work if the artist has not complied to the competition rules.
- All works must be for sale and available for gallery representation.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.